San Francisco has a lot of obvious night time activities for the 18-21+ crowds, but it can be challenging to find activities suitable for the family that are more fun than watching Netflix in the hotel room. We recommend any of these pre- or post-dinner activities to show your little ones that San Francisco loves them too.
1. Bundle up and bring along some hot chocolate for some stargazing.
2. Attend a sing-a-long at the Castro Theatre.
3. Watch a classic film while the San Francisco Symphony performs the score.
4. Take your little ballerinas to a performance by the San Francisco Ballet.
5. Pack a dinner picnic and watch the sunset on Ocean Beach.
6. Then get your bonfire going and make some s’mores.
7. Join your children (age 6+) in a 4PM family yoga + mediation class.
8. Make dessert a real treat by going to the Ice Cream Bar after dinner.
9. Visit the Palace of Fine Arts after dark for an illuminated experience (and prime shadow puppet territory).
About the Author // Eliza Dropkin is the newest member of Vantigo. She enjoys live music, good food, and cruising around town in Jerry (the other newest member of Vantigo).