After a week of hoopla, unprovoked bursts of defensive team loyalty (for teams other than those actually playing), and being diverted from driving or biking anywhere near the Ferry Building, the Super Bowl has finally concluded and the Super Bowl Village has been disassembled. Whether football’s grand finale for the season brings you sadness or joy you’ll need some activities to do this weekend (unless you’re carrying out those big Valentine’s Day plans you’ve had in the works for weeks). For everyone else, remind yourself why the Embarcadero is such a great place to hang by doing any of the following.
1. Check out the Ferry Building Farmers Market between 8am and 2pm on Saturday.
2. Visit Fort Point’s new tasting room inside the Ferry Building.
3. Run, bike, drive, or walk freely from 1st and Market to Washington and Embarcadero.
4. Attend the annual Valentine’s Day pillow fight at Justin Herman Plaza.
5. Take a ferry to Sausalito and play some outdoor games at Bar Bocce.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
About the Author // Eliza Dropkin is the newest member of Vantigo. She enjoys live music, good food, and cruising around town in Jerry (the other newest member of Vantigo).