So it’s been a little bit rainy recently, with more on the way (and yes, we know how much we need it!) However it’s not untrue that the rain can make going out at night seem like all that much more difficult- but don’t let the rain get you down! SF has all sorts of indoor fun to offer- so the next time you are feeling the pull of your warm bed on a Friday night, check out one of these activities instead 🙂
1. Show off your karaoke skills at the Mint.
2. Catch dinner and a movie at the Alamo Drafthouse.
3. Combine drinking and learning with Nightlife at the Cal Academy of Sciences.
4. Drink and learn on the other side of town at the Exploratorium After Dark.
5. Get some rainy-night culture at Friday Nights at the de Young.
6. Throw a Kitchit dinner party, and bring a personal chef in to do the cooking for you.
7. Journey to the Mission District to eat a dessert flight at Dandelion Chocolates.
8. Brave the rain (to get your food) and then cozy up inside at the SOMA Streat Food Park.
About the Author // Eliza Dropkin is the newest member of Vantigo. She enjoys live music, good food, and cruising around town in Jerry (the other newest member of Vantigo).