One of the most common questions we hear at the end of a tour is, “We’re going to X after this, where is a good spot to eat nearby there?” So, to answer all of those questions in one handy, reference-able blog post, we present 9 recommendations for lunch and dinner based on your trip itinerary. Happy planning (and eating)!
If you are visiting…
1. Alcatraz Landing: Eat lunch at El Farolito or dinner at Tony’s
2. Sutro Baths: Eat lunch at Chino’s Taqueria or dinner at Outerlands
3. The Presidio: Eat lunch at Cafe RX or dinner at The Commissary
4. Cal Academy of Sciences: Eat lunch at Arizmendi or dinner at Marnee Thai
5. Union Square: Eat lunch at Cafe Claude or dinner at Hops & Hominy
6. Dolores Park: Eat lunch at The Little Chihuahua or dinner at Mr. Pollo
7. The Painted Ladies: Eat lunch at 4505 Burgers & BBQ or dinner at NOPA
8. The Haight District: Eat lunch at Pork Store Cafe or dinner at Parada 22
9. SF City Hall: Eat lunch at Elmira or dinner at Chez Maman
About the Author // Eliza Dropkin is the newest member of Vantigo. She enjoys live music, good food, and cruising around town in Lillie.