As summer gets into full swing it can be hard not to feel like you’re shelling out for every exciting night and weekend activity that comes your way. Fortunately for all of us, San Francisco is a city where there is lots of fun to be had for the very best price: free fifty-free. So leave those hard earned dollar bills at home and make some time to try out these ten free things to do around SF this summer 🙂
1. Bring dinner and blankets for one of the six Film Night in the Park screenings.
2. Visit the new art galleries at the Minnesota Street Project.
3. Make the most of your Sunday with free 10AM Yoga by Sprekels Lake in GGP.
5. Get your nature and science on at the same time with a visit to the Wave Organ.
6. Take a free elevator ride to the top of the DeYoung Hamon Observatory Tower.
7. Learn more about the greatest city ever from the SF City Guides (tipping encouraged).
8. Gather friends for the most epic of Sunday concert picnics at Stern Grove.
9. Head to the Sprekels Music Concourse in GGP for a 1PM concert (almost) every Sunday this summer.
10. Get in touch with your inner child by sliding down the Seward Street Slides.
About the Author // Eliza Dropkin is a Vantigo Tour Guide. She enjoys live music, good food, and cruising around town in Lillie (though she loves all the vans equally).