While there certainly is something to be said about showing your loved ones how much you love them year round, a certain upcoming February holiday definitely puts a little more pressure on the flowers-chocolate-jewlery side of showing your love. With V-Day a little less than a month away, here are eight fun ways to spend date night with your favorite person!
1. Have dinner on the Embarcadero at Coqueta followed by a comedy show at the Punch Line.
2. Enjoy incredible views of the city while indulging in your favorite cocktails at The View or Top of the Mark.
3. Visit wine country without leaving the City- go wine tasting at Bluxome Street Winery and then walk around the corner for dinner at Marlowe.
4. Have dinner at Starbelly and then catch a double feature at the Castro Theatre. (Extra points for going to a sing-a-long!)
5. Have an early dinner at Hops & Hominy and then go on the Vantigo Night Tour to take in the city lights in style (champagne and chocolate included!)
6. Pack a picnic and hike to the top of Mt. Davidson or Grand View Park at sunset. Be sure to time it right!
7. Have dinner (and dessert) at Souvla and then attend a talk or lecture at the Nourse Theater.
8. Take a cooking class with Chef Joe!
Happy date night!
About the Author // Eliza Dropkin is a Vantigo Tour Guide. She enjoys live music, good food, and cruising around town in Jerry (though she loves all the vans equally).